Precision CNC machine shop
Due to increased business growth we need to add an additional Quality Inspector on 2nd shift (4:30pm-2:30am).
The Inspector must have a strong background in dimensional inspection and machining methods. Able to use a variety of hand inspection tools to conduct inspections. Must be able to interpret manufacturing drawings and understands GD&T. Ability to conduct casting and weldment layout inspections is a requirement.
The main function of the Inspector will be to verify conformance to drawing and specifications. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Conduct first piece inspections when requested by manufacturing personnel. This inspection will take place in accordance with Trace-A-Matic’s First Piece Inspection procedures and work instructions.
- Utilize CMM and various hand gauges to perform inspections of machined components.
- Conduct receiving inspection functions in accordance with Trace-A-Matic’s Receiving Inspection procedure and work instructions.
- Conduct final inspection functions in accordance with Trace-A-Matic’s Final Inspection procedure and work instructions.
- Conduct in-process inspections when directed.
- Report results of all inspections to machinists and plant supervision. Initiate NCRs for out-of-tolerance conditions.
- Create accurate inspection reports as required.
- Set up inspection gauges when requested by machinists.
Join the Trace-A-Matic team today! We offer health, dental, vision, PTO, life insurance, 401k contribution, on-site fitness center, tuition reimbursement, family friendly environment and quarterly profit sharing.