Precision CNC Machining
Trace-A-Matic is a precision machine shop with 5 plants located down the same road in Brookfield. Due to an upcoming retirement we are looking to add an experienced maintenance professional to our team. We are looking for someone with a strong electrical background
The following essential functions are the critical duties an employee must be able to perform either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accomodation.
- Actively participate as part of the maintenance team in the efforts to increase runtime of the entire facility by the following methods:
- Support day to day production requirements to maintain machinery running and producing parts in constant supply.
- Work Order execution and root cause analysis
- Equipment improvement
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems on all manufacturing equipment.
- Perform and/or assist with weekly/monthly/annual preventative maintenance tasks.
- Effectively communicate equipment malfunction and corrective actions to the oncoming shift and department supervisor.