Trace-A-Matic is a precision machine shop with 5 plants located in Brookfield, WI and 2 down in Houston, TX. We serve a wide variety of industries including: Oil/Gas, Mining, Construction, Aerospace, Food, Medical, Military and Energy.
Due to an upcoming retirement we are looking to add an experience Estimator to our team.
The Estimator will be responsible for reviewing all documents provided within a request for quote in order to develop a cost based selling price for part/program that meets corporate objectives.
The Estimator role is responsible for:
- Intake and process all available RFQ information and develop a commercially viable quotation
- Define all processes/resources (in-house and sub contract) required to produce the requested product along with their associated cost.
- Notify Sales Team if critical information is missing and not able to be obtained.
- Use tools to develop winning bids including use of industry best practice machining methods, cut time calculators, CAM software (Feature CAM) and ERP systems
?Qualified applicants will have:
- Candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in the same or equivalent role within manufacturing organization.
- The ideal candidate would be a journeyman machinist/manufacturing engineer and have CNC and or CAM programming experience
- Strong level understanding of machining related manufacturing processes.
- Strong acumen related to process/resource costing, blueprint reading skills (including GD&T),
- Proficient at the use computers specifically Microsoft Office suit of programs and an MRP/ERP system and the ability to communicate professionally in all circumstances
Trace-A-Matic offers Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, company contributing 410k, Gain Sharing, PTO, 10 paid holidays and an on-site fitness center.