Precision CNC Machining
Trace-A-Matic is a precision machine shop located in Brookfield, WI. Our customers are in the oil/gas, mining, aerospace, mining, pharmaceutical, food, energy, military and printing industries. We have an opening on 2nd shift (4:30pm-2:30am)
We are looking for an experienced Material Handler that works well independently and knows the importance of detail.
This position will be responsible for:
- Use forklift and overhead crane to keep machine cells stocked with raw material
- Removing completed material using forklift
- Some inventory control and shipping and receiving responsibilities
- Grinding and deburring of materials.
- Removing chips and disposing them appropriately.
- Experience in a Manufacturing facility.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.and push up to 100lbs.
- Experience operating a forklift and overhead crane
- Faced paced detailed oriented individual
- Have reliable transportation
- Able to pass a 10 panel urine and hair follicle drug test
- Steady work history
We offer a competitive salary, excellent health, dental and vision benefits, company 401k contribution, on-site gym, tuition reimbursement and quarterly gain share.