Precision CNC Machining
Due to recent promotions we have a Shop Support/Material Handler position open on 2nd shift (3:00pm-1pm)
We are looking for experienced Material Handlers that work well independently and know the importance of detail.
This position will be responsible for:
- Use forklift and overhead crane to keep machine cells stocked with raw material
- Removing completed material using forklift
- Some inventory control and shipping and receiving responsibilities
- Grinding and deburring of materials.
- Removing chips and disposing them appropriately.
- Experience in a Manufacturing facility.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.and push up to 100lbs.
- Experience operating a forklift and overhead crane
- Faced paced detailed oriented individual
- Have reliable transportation
- Able to pass a 10 panel urine and hair follicle drug test
- Steady work history
We offer a competitive salary, excellent health, dental and vision benefits, company 401k contribution, on-site gym, tuition reimbursement and quarterly gain share.