Precision CNC Machining
We are looking for experienced VTL machinists to join our team. Due to the amount of work we have, there are opportunities on 1st and 2nd shift. Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Understand program format, work from operational data (Departmental Process Plans) to set up and operate a CNC machine tool without assistance from others.
- Ability to safely cycle through CNC programs to check locations, tool clearances, fixture pick up locations and understand speeds and feeds tools are programmed to be appropriate for the working conditions. And may include the following:
- Make changes to programs to adjust for conditions
- Read CMM reports and make appropriate moves to resolve out of tolerance conditions
- Read and understand complex Blue Prints and GD&T call outs
- Use a variety of measuring instruments to inspect part at machine, and record data on inspection documents.
- Understand the required time needed to complete the job and be within specified routing time to ensure production efficiency.
- Work with cross functional team that may include Programmers, Quality Inspectors, Tool crib personnel and Management to develop complex machining cycles for machine tools.
- Understand the need for a safe and organized work space by keeping the work area and machine maintained daily through the Preventive maintenance program check list daily.
Why join Trace-A-Matic team?
- Stability and growth – Trace-A-Matic serves many diverse industries which keeps business stable and our machinists constantly learning.
- Environment – The Trace-A-Matic team believes in 5 core values (Quality Excellence, Can-Do-Attitude, Respectful, Truthful and being Generous).
- Low turnover – Our average tenure is 14 years. We have employees with 40+ years of service.
Join the Trace-A-Matic team today! We offer health, dental, vision, PTO, life insurance, 401k contribution, tuition reimbursement, on-site gym, family friendly environment and quarterly profit sharing.