Precision CNC Machining and Manufacturing Solutions to Meet Your Exact Needs
Whether your precision CNC machining needs require prototyping or production, small part or large scale machining, Trace-A-Matic has you covered.
We provide integrated CNC machining services, as well as manage a full complement of special processes.
Trace-A-Matic’s CNC manufacturing services ensure exceptional quality and consistent, on-time delivery.
Our broad range of equipment along with a fully equipped tool room means we easily meet the vast majority of CNC manufacturing and machining needs.
CNC Manufacturing Engineering Services
- Solid Works Capabilities
- Rapid Prototyping via a 3D Printer
- Machine Simulation/Prove Out via Vericut Software
- Supporting Design for Manufacturability
- Inspection Capabilities Meet or Exceed Our Customers’ Expectations
Click one of the options below for detailed information on our specialties and equipment capabilities.
- Horizontal milling from 24” x 22” to 240” x 90”
- Vertical milling of 40” x 20” to our signature machine SNK RB6 with travels of 240” x 120”
- Horizontal turning from Slant 25’s to Mazak Powermaster 34”swing x 160 between centers
5 Axis Milling / Turning – DMG / Mori CTX Gamma 2000TC
- Vertical turning from 15” twin spindle to 92” swing Bullard to a 118” under the rail and 49” ram stroke SNK with 25 hp live tooling spindle
- Two 16” Chuck (Main and Sub)
- 27.5” Swing Over the Ways
- 89” Between Chucks
- Y-Axis +/- 7.9”
Contact our sales engineering team with questions or submit an RFQ and we’ll respond shortly!