CNC MANUFACTURING SERVICES
Precision CNC Machining and Manufacturing Solutions to Meet Your Exact Needs
Whether your precision CNC machining needs require prototyping or production, small part or large scale machining, Trace-A-Matic has you covered.
We provide integrated CNC machining services, as well as manage a full complement of special processes.
Trace-A-Matic’s CNC manufacturing services ensure exceptional quality and consistent, on-time delivery.
Our broad range of equipment along with a fully equipped tool room means we easily meet the vast majority of CNC manufacturing and machining needs.
Click one of the options below for detailed information on our specialties and equipment capabilities.
CNC Manufacturing Engineering Services
- Solid Works capabilities
- Rapid prototyping via a 3D printer
- Machine simulation/prove out via Vericut software
- Supporting Design for Manufacturability
Inspection capabilities meet or exceed our customers’ expectations!
- Horizontal milling from 24” x 22” to 240” x 90”
- Vertical milling of 40” x 20” to our signature machine SNK RB6 with travels of 240” x 120”
- Horizontal turning from Slant 25’s to Mazak Powermaster 34”swing x 160 between centers
- Vertical turning from 15” twin spindle to 92” swing Bullard to a 118” under the rail & 49” ram stroke SNK with 25 hp live tooling spindle
5 Axis Milling / Turning – DMG / Mori CTX Gamma 2000TC
- Two 16” chuck (main & sub)
- 27.5” swing over the ways
- 89” between chucks
- Y-axis +/- 7.9”