Military CNC Machining
CNC Machining for Military & Defense Components
The defense industry knows Trace-A-Matic is a high-end supply partner for military CNC machining – providing the superior quality and trusted delivery they rely on.
Trace-A-Matic’s expertise in military CNC machining for military-grade materials ensures parts and assemblies are manufactured with greatest efficiency and a high degree of precision.
The talented CNC machinists at Trace-A-Matic earned the privilege to be involved in new defense-related projects where our manufacturing experience has influenced “Design for Manufacturability” for improved budget feasibility and enhanced military component quality.
Military CNC machining for components like:
- Tank, plane, helicopter and naval ship components
- Main rotor shaft
- Main rotor hub
- Gun track components
- Munitions hoist components
- Variable transmission components
- Track hubs
Certifications & Capabilities:
- Certified to AS9100C/ISO9001:2008
- ITAR registered
- Machining capacities in the small to large medium range (10 ton)
- Machining experience in various types of Super Alloys, such as Titanium, Inconel, Hastalloy, Waspalloy, Monel & wide varieties of Stainless Steel
- Highly experienced machining medical components
- Extensive network of subcontractors and material suppliers experienced in the industry standards