Trace-A-Matic is a world-class CNC machine shop serving the oil and gas industry. Leading OEMs depend on us for high precision exploration, drilling, and refining machined components that stand up to rigorous use and the test of time.
Oilfield CNC Machining Parts Related To:
Certifications and Capabilities:
- ISO 9001:2015 and American Petroleum Institute (API) Specification Q1 Certified
- Large part machining capacities up to 15,000 pounds
- Engineering, 5-axis machining, horizontal CNC milling cutters, vertical milling machining, horizontal turning, vertical turning, electrical discharge machining EDM, inspection services, and special machining processes - View CNC Equipment List
- Machining experience with aluminum, armor plate, brass, bronze, chromium, copper, gammalloy, Hastelloy, Incoloy, Inconel, Invar, manganese, Monel, nickel, Nitralloy, powdered metals, stainless steel, Stellite, titanium, Waspaloy, and many other superalloys
- An extensive network of subcontractors and material suppliers experienced in the industry standards