Oil and Gas industries often require parts to be machined with critical tolerances, complex geometries and exotic materials. Our extensive experience in supplying mission-critical machined parts for these industries has earned Trace-A-Matic a reputation of excellence in CNC precision machining services for the Oil and Gas markets. Trace-A-Matic has been involved in numerous new product launches in the Oil and Gas industry. Our specialization in “Design for Manufacturability” helps customers to produce high quality products at a cost efficient price point, as well as get products to market quicker!
Oil and Gas Machining for:
- Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid Ends
- Directional Drilling Collars, Subs and Mandrels
- Artificial Lift Components Such as Pockets, Mandrels, and Bodies
- Sub-Sea Stack Components
- Large Shafts
- Blow Out Preventers (BOPs) Components, such as Ram Shafts, Locking Shafts, Bonnet’s
- Drill Rig Components, such as Top Drives, Links, Quills, Mandrels, Yokes, Pins, etc.
- Frac Valve Bodies, Powerframes and Flowline Components
- Connecting Rods
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Components
- Gearbox Components