Oil and Gas Machined Parts
CNC Machining Services for Oil & Gas Industries
Oil & Gas industries often require parts to be machined with critical tolerances, complex geometries and exotic materials.
Our extensive experience in supplying mission-critical machined parts for these industries has earned Trace-A-Matic a reputation of excellence in CNC machining services for the Oil & Gas markets.
Trace-A-Matic has been involved in numerous new product launches in the Oil & Gas industry.
Our specialization in “Design for Manufacturability” helps customers to produce high quality products at a cost efficient price point, as well as get products to market quicker!
We provide CNC machining services for the following Oil & Gas components:
- Directional drilling collars, subs and mandrels
- Artificial lift components such as pockets, mandrels, bodies
- Sub-Sea stack components
- Blow out preventers (BOPs) components, such as ramshafts, locking shafts, Bonnet’s
- Drill rig components, such as top drives, links, quills, mandrels, yokes, pins, etc.
- Frac valve bodies, powerframes and flowline components
- Connecting rods
Certifications & Capabilities:
- Certified to API Spec 7 with Monogram
- Machining capacities in the small to large range (up to 10 tons!)
- Extensive network of subcontractors and material suppliers experienced in the industry’s standards