CNC Machining Services for Oil and Gas Industries
Oil and Gas industries often require parts to be machined with critical tolerances, complex geometries and exotic materials. Our extensive experience in supplying mission-critical machined parts for these industries has earned Trace-A-Matic a reputation of excellence in CNC machining services for the Oil and Gas markets. Trace-A-Matic has been involved in numerous new product launches in the Oil and Gas industry. Our specialization in “Design for Manufacturability” helps customers to produce high quality products at a cost efficient price point, as well as get products to market quicker!
Oil and Gas Components CNC Machining for:
Certifications and Capabilities:
- Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid Ends
- Directional Drilling Collars, Subs and Mandrels
Artificial Lift Components Such as Pockets, Mandrels, Bodies
- Sub-Sea Stack Components
- Blow Out Preventers (BOPs) Components, Such as Ram Shafts, Locking Shafts, Bonnet’s
- Drill Rig Components, Such as Top Drives, Links, Quills, Mandrels, Yokes, Pins, etc.
- Frac Valve Bodies, Powerframes and Flowline Components
- Connecting Rods
- Machining capacities in the small to large range (up to 15,000 pounds)
- Extensive network of subcontractors and material suppliers experienced in the industry’s standards
Contact our CNC machining company online to submit files for a quote or for additional assistance.