Trace-A-Matic is a trusted Tier 2 supplier to the metal forging industry with over 50 years of machining experience. We are experts at machining medium to large forged parts, from prototypes to high volume production, with machining capabilities and inspection services that meet or exceed the most demanding requirements. We offer complete assembly services, on-time delivery, unmatched customer service, and total respect for your customer relationships.
Gain a competitive advantage by providing your customers with finished CNC machined metal parts, or extend your in-house machining capabilities seamlessly while reducing lead times — Count on Trace-A-Matic to get the job done right the first time!
Metal Types: aluminum, brass, carbon steel, copper, nickel, stainless steel, titanium, various high-temperature alloys, molybdenum, and other alloys forged
Forging Machining Services: Engineering, 5-Axis Machining, Horizontal and Vertical Milling, Horizontal and Vertical Turning, EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining), CMM Inspection, and Extensive Special Machining Processes
Certifications and Capabilities:
- ISO9001:2015 Certified Forging Machine Shop
- AS9100D Certified - QMS Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations
- API Specification Q1 Certified - American Petroleum Institute
- Standard to Exotic Metal Machining Up to 15,000 Pounds
- Massive Machining Capacity
- Manage a Network of Industry-Leading Subcontractors - Nadcap Accredited
- Foreign Military Financing (FMF) Program Experience
- ITAR Registered Manufacturer
Industries Served: Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, Defense, Energy, Food Processing, Heavy Equipment, Marine, Material Handling, Medical, Military, Mining, Offshore, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Power, Rocket, Space, Transportation, and Truck
Forging Processes Supported: drop forging, die forging, press forging, upset forging, automatic hot forging, roll forging, multidirectional forging, isothermal forging, net-shape, and near-net-shape forging